Invisalign – Trumbull, CT
Get a Straight Smile with Invisalign
Few people are born with a naturally straight smile. Overcrowded, gapped, or rotated teeth can make you feel insecure about your appearance. Although you’d love to align them, the last thing you want is more attention drawn to your mouth by unsightly brackets and wires. What if you could get the results you want without metal braces? Trumbull Smiles gives our patients the latest solutions to achieve the smile of their dreams. We can give you the clear choice in orthodontics with Invisalign in Trumbull.
How Invisalign Works
Metal braces use brackets and wires to pull your teeth into position. Invisalign is far different because a series of clear custom-made aligners are worn over the teeth. As you progress through the series, your teeth are gradually moved into their ideal positions. In as little as 1 year, you can have the smile you’ve always wanted depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. You must be committed to wearing the aligners for at least 22 hours per day and switch to the next one in the series every 2 weeks to maintain your treatment’s progression.
Indications for Invisalign
Now, Invisalign is effective in correcting several bite and alignment issues, including:
Resolving overcrowded teeth makes them easier to clean, reducing your risk of tooth decay and gum disease. You’ll gain a healthy, straight smile that lasts.
Spaces Between Teeth
Large spaces between your teeth open the door to oral injuries. Invisalign can close the gaps to protect your smile.
An improper bite can impact your oral functions and health. Invisalign can correct a variety of bite issues, such as an open or underbite.
Benefits of Invisalign Orthodontics
When compared to traditional braces, Invisalign offers exceptional benefits because there’s no need for brackets and wires, including:
- Added Confidence: Smile brightly throughout your treatment because no one will notice you’re wearing the aligners.
- Enhanced Comfort: The aligners are custom-fit, so there’s no irritation when you speak. They are also smooth to eliminate irritation to the inside of your lips or cheeks.
- Quick Results: Most patients are finished with their treatment in 12 months.
- Convenient: You don’t need appointments for adjustments, so you spend less time in the dental chair.
- No Dietary Restrictions: The aligners are removable to eat and drink anything you like.
- Easy Oral Hygiene: There are no brackets or wires to clean around.
- Improve Oral Health: Moving your teeth into their correct positions reduces your risk of preventable oral health issues, like tooth decay and gum disease.
Cost of Invisalign
There is no set amount you can expect to pay without first having a consultation with your cosmetic dentist in Trumbull. There are various factors that influence the cost, such as the severity of your case and your insurance coverage. We work on your behalf with your insurance carrier to reduce the amount you need to pay out-of-pocket. We accept several forms of payment, including CareCredit, to keep your new smile affordable.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you’re ready to invest in a straight, healthy smile, contact our office today to see if Invisalign is right for you.